The Barnstable County Fire Training Academy is available for use to local fire departments wishing to conduct live fire and/or search and rescue training for their personnel.
In order for your department to utilize the facility, you must complete the following steps:
- Review our calendar and “Schedule a Live Fire Training“
- Review our Live Burn Policy
- Complete / submit the Required Forms
- Review our Live Burn Scenarios
- Select Your Burn Scenarios
- Select Your Staffing and Equipment Needs
If you have questions regarding scheduling a live fire training day for your department, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: There is no cost to Barnstable County fire departments for use of the burn building or for related staffing / equipment needs. Departments outside of Barnstable County are subject to usage fees.